|App Name||Dot-a-Pix: Connect the Dots v1.6.0|
|Get it On|
|Update||March 31, 2022|
|Rating||4.2 ( 490 )|
Connect all dots to reveal a beautiful color picture! Each puzzle consists of a collection of color dots with clues next to each dot. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by connecting the dots in ascending order and according to their color starting with 1 and ending with the highest number.
Dot-a-Pix are an advanced adaptation of the classic dot-to-dot puzzles which provide high quality color pictures when solved. Starting with dozens and going up to several hundreds of dots, Dot-a-Pix puzzles create beautiful detailed pictures and provide the satisfaction as if you drew them yourself.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
The game features a Bring to Focus button to help locate the active dot, and an option to instantly move the active dot to any number for faster solving. For more fun, Conceptis Dot-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 56 free Dot-a-Pix puzzle samples in color
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Up to 500 dots per puzzle (650 for tablet)
• Hours of creativity and fun
• Zoom, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Bring to Focus button to help locate active dot
• Moving active dot to any number for faster solving
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version improves performance and stability.
Copyright© 2021 Apkpage