|App Name||Crossword Puzzle Page Redstone v1.4.8|
|Get it On|
|Update||April 1, 2022|
|Rating||4.7 ( 110835 )|
Solve thousands of crossword puzzles from indie and industry leader crossword constructors for free, no subscription required!
Crossword Puzzle Free by Redstone, also known as “The crossword lovers dream app,” delivers the best crossword solving experience on mobile devices, providing users with fresh content and a well-designed user interface.
Download our app today and join the crowd! You can solve all crosswords offline, and new packs of mini and regular puzzles in four difficulty levels are frequently released. Improve your vocabulary daily, learn new words, challenge yourself and have fun with the best crossword game for Android! It’s free!
Wide range of English crossword puzzles (American-style / NYT):
– Four difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard and Very Hard.
– Sizes: Minis, Midis and Regular (15×15).
– Themes: Both themed and themeless crosswords.
– Smart Look Up: get word suggestions when you have trouble with tricky clues.
– Dark Mode: use the dark color scheme for improved visual comfort, and have a great crossword solving experience at night or in low-light environments.
– Multi-word Entry Hints: optionally see whether an answer consists of two or more words.
– Smart Step: skip filled cells when navigating through the puzzle.
– Lock Completed Words: keep letters that are guessed correctly locked, so you don’t accidentally erase them as you are guessing and erasing tangent words.
– Incorrect Puzzle Assistance: reminds you when the puzzle is filled but has incorrect cells.
– Help: reveal letters, words or the entire puzzle in case you get stuck.
– Show Errors: highlight the incorrect letters.
– Clear Errors: easily remove all incorrect letters.
– Offline Mode: puzzles available even when you don’t have an Internet connection.
– Polished User Interface: easy and modern way to navigate through the puzzle cells and clues.
We provide crossword puzzles from a wide range of constructors, including independent and underrepresented cruciverbalists, as well as many industry leader crossword constructors with work published in major newspapers like The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA TODAY, The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, among others.
We are proud to announce that we currently provide crossword puzzles from Brendan Emmett Quigley, Sid Sivakumar, Will Nediger, Fred Piscop, Mark McClain, Andrew Ries, Brad Wilber, Robin Stears, Bonnie L. Gentry, Frank Virzi, Paolo Pasco, Ross Trudeau, Matthew Stock, David Alfred Bywaters, Jessica Goldstein, Myles Mellor, Richard Allen, Evan Kalish, Dave Diebold, Enrique Henestroza Anguiano, David Gold, Martina Waluk, Norah Sharpe, Ada Nicolle, Patricia Wells, Larry Harrington, Rob Gonsalves & Jennifer Lim, May Huang & Kevin Trickey, Greg Johnson, Steve Faiella, Steve Mossberg, Trent H. Evans, Dylan Thomas, Kurt Siefken, Matthew Luter, Kevin K. Ferland, Brian Gubin, Barbara Olson, Jon Dunbar, Lloyd Morgan, Lex Friedman, Billy Bratton, Elke Hubsch, Sean Yamada-Hunter, Jonathan Berliner, Bennie McElhaney, Jim Lake, Mason Fleming, Max Sherer, Clarity Media, and Peter Sharp.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact us at email@example.com or from within the app itself. Your feedback is important to us, and we’ll do our best to assist you.
1. UI improvements and minor bug fixes.
2. Support for more constructors.
Thanks for all your great feedback – please keep it coming!
Copyright© 2021 Apkpage